Apologia ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY Grades 3-7 10:05am Fridays Spring 2022 LIVE - Riverside
Grades 3-6 Fun, Hands on Activities 12 weeks LIVE in Riverside from Jan 28th, 2022
3rd-6th Grade Science 9:45am Wednesdays starting Sept. 10th, 2021
Have you ever wondered:
- What happens to the food you eat?
- Why your Mom tells you to eat more vegetables?
- Why you get scabs when you get hurt?
- Why your heart beats faster when you run across a soccer field?
- We will become scientists as we explore and learn more about God’s most marvelous creation!
While studying this subject, we are going to conduct many, fun, hands-on experiments.
We will be enjoying this adventure together - LIVE at the Riverside Campus!
- Cells, the building blocks of the body
- Bones, the skeletal system that keeps us from flopping around!
Most importantly, pointing your student to love and appreciate our marvelous creator, through our design.
Full class curriculum will be posted by August 15th, 2021
Mom's Homeschool Tips
You don't have to guess or go it alone!
Get encouragement to make your homeschool the BEST possible with ideas on:
- Spiritual growth
- What worked for us
- Charlotte Mason tips applied
- Planning & Goal-setting Help
- Curriculum coupons, reading lists & More!
Enter your email and name to get your first newsletter & coupon! We respect your privacy and will never sell or give away your info.
As a teen I became ill. My mother flew me home, introduced me to fasting and nutrition and brought me back to health. This started me on a lifelong quest for optimal health.
Now I have a Diploma of Comprehensive Nutrition and a Diploma of Dietary Supplement Science (from Huntington University of Health Sciences, the only accredited school of nutrition in the US), and a passion to continually research.
As a Nutritional Consultant, I get feedback on what works and what doesn't.
Science plus Practical Application = the best of both worlds. I am excited to share what I have learned.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a Medical Doctor. I do not diagnose diseases nor provide conventional medical testing nor treatment. For such treatment please see your MD.